What you get for registering!

Ring Spun Cotton T-Shirt

image28

Extremely soft and fashionable. Not to mention an incredible design!

Delicious Donuts

image29

Enjoy freshly baked delicious donuts from Schneider's Bakery.

Custom Finishers Medal

image30

Register early, the first runners to register receive a custom finishers medal.

Photo Booth & Race Photos

image31

You will have finish line pictures and a photobooth to remember this amazing event.

Custom Race Bib

image32

Nothing generic here, custom race bibs branded just for the Donut Run.

Chip Timing

image33

Instant results available online and at the kiosk once you cross the finish line.

schneider's bakery donut run 5k, 10k & Kids fun run

image34

Overview

Gather your family and friends and challenge them on August 31st at Hoff Woods Park in Westerville, Ohio for a family friendly race where participants will get freshly baked Schneider's Bakery donuts, along with super soft ring spun cotton shirts, custom finishers medals, custom race bib, instant results and more!
 

​Schneider's Bakery is a local bakery that has been around since 1957 and continues to serve the community of Westerville. You do not want to miss out on their delicious treats!​

Early Packet Pickup

Register now in just 60 seconds by CLICKING HERE!


Packet Pick-up:   Thursday, August 29, 2019 from 4:00pm-6:00pm


Road Runner Sports located at: 535 Lakeview Plaza Blvd, Worthington, Ohio 43085


If you are not available to pick up your packet on Thursday evening, it will be available at the race site on Saturday morning, starting one hour before the race at 8am.

Race Day Information & Pricing

The start and finish line is the same point by the basketball/tennis courts at Hoff Woods Park. The address to Hoff Woods Park is:


556 McCorkle Blvd

Westerville, OH 43082


The Kids FUN Run will begin at 9:00am with the 10k and 5k following at 9:10am.


You can sign up for any race on event day. 


Registration Options (please note the price increases labeled as: a, b, c & d)


a. Until March 31

b. April 1 - July 31 

c. August 1 - August 29  

d. August 30 & Race Day


5k - a. $25    b. $30    c. $35    d. $40

10k - a. $30    b. $35    c. $40    d. $45

Kids FUN Run (No Shirt) - a+b+c. FREE    d. $5

Kids FUN Run (With Shirt) - a+b+c. $10    d. $15

What You Get For Registering

 ~Custom designed race bib
~Freshly baked Schneider's Bakery donuts

~Photo booth
~Participation in desired event
~State of the art chip timing and immediate results
~Finish line photos
~Touch screen kiosk with instant results
~Custom finisher medals for the first participants to sign up
~Limited edition ring spun cotton shirts for all participants (they are so soft!)
~Kids FUN Run participants have the option to receive a shirt
(T-shirts may be available for purchase at the event however pre-ordering is recommended to guarantee you receive a T-shirt)
~And MORE!! 

Course Maps

All routes start and finish at the same location and are very flat and fast courses.


10k (6.2 miles) 

The route follows the 5k out and back. 95% of the course is on a paved surface and the remaining 5% (.34mi) is through the woods on a made man path. The turnaround for the 10k is only 200 feet further down the path after the 5k turnaround.

Click here for an interactive map.


5k (3.1 miles)

The route is a paved out and back course. The turnaround is at the water station. 

Click here for an interactive map.



There are no age restrictions for the "big" or "little" kids races, below are simply suggested ages for each distance.


250m (0.16 miles)

Big Kids FUN Run (6 & Over)

Click here for an interactive map.


100m (0.06 miles)

Little Kids FUN Run (5 & Under)

Click here for an interactive map.

Additional Information

Leashed dogs and strollers are permitted.


Parking is located at Hoff Woods parking lots. The race will begin and finish by the basketball/tennis courts, if the lot by the race start/finish is full overflow parking is available by the softball fields.


The shirt deadline to guarantee your shirt size is August 17. As of 8/26/19 at 5pm there are 22 shirts in a range of sizes remaining. Early packet pickup is encouraged for those who registered after August 17 as shirts/sizes will be given away on a first come first serve basis.


All runners will get a finishers medal and the top overall male and female in the 5k and the 10k will get a special prize! There are no other awards or age group winners but age group rankings will be available on the results page starting at 14 & Under, 15-19, etc.. through 70-74, 75 & Over for both the 5k and 10k.


For questions, please email All Sports Timing & Race Management at: info@allsportfun.com or call 614-6363-FUN (386)